Full course description
Friday, September 9th, 2016
9:00 - 4:00 at the Soldotna Prep PD Room
Breakfast snacks, lunch, and beverages will be provided.
Hotel accommodations are not be provided unless you are from an across the water school (Tebughna/Nanwalek/Susan B. English/Port Graham).
Please contact Krissy Mahan @ 714-8859 or firstname.lastname@example.org for travel arrangements, questions, and/or concerns.
This training will provide our PD Facilitators the needed information and material necessary to handle their job responsibilities.
What are the responsibilities of the Professional Development Site Facilitator?
- Provide training and ongoing support for site based professional development.
- Collaborate your school’s PD coach for school’s requests and needs.
- Support teachers in your building.
- Distribute information regarding Professional Development opportunities to staff.
- Facilitate the administration of the Professional Development Needs Assessment survey.