Full program description
All Coordinators must complete the following training in order to be in compliance with state and district policies.
Effective the 2016-17 school year, the State of Alaska (HB44) increased the frequency in which certified employees are required to complete eLearning modules. 50% of schools must receive training every 2 years while 100% of schools must be trained every 4 years.
- Emergency Action Plan Introductory Training (45 minutes)
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault (1 hour, 30 minutes)
- FERPA Power Point (15 minutes)
- Prenatal Alcohol and Drug Related Disabilities Training (3 hours)
- Gender and Race Equity (2 hours)
- Internet Policy Agreement (15 minutes)
- KPBSD Safety Orientation (1 hour)
- Section 504 Power Point (15 minutes)
- Suicide Awareness, Part A (1 hour, 30 minutes)
Face to face training
- Teacher evaluation