Full program description
All Principals must complete the following training in order to be in compliance with state and district policies.
Effective the 2016-17 school year, the State of Alaska (HB44) increased the frequency in which certified employees are required to complete eLearning modules. 50% of schools must receive training every 2 years while 100% of schools must be trained every 4 years.
- Concussion in Sports (45 minutes)
- Emergency Action Plan Introductory Training (45 minutes)
- FERPA Power Point (15 minutes)
- Internet Policy Agreement (15 minutes)
- KPBSD Safety Orientation (1 hour)
- Section 504 Power Point (15 minutes)
- Students in Transition Training Video (15 minutes)
- Child Abuse & Neglect Mandated Reporting (1.5 hours)
Face to face training
- Teacher evaluation
- First Aid Responder